Accurate, reliable retail data insights are the backbone of crucial decisions for key business functions, but if compromised, they can significantly impact the overall health of your company.
Turn Your Data Into Decisions and Decisions Into Dollars
Poor data leads to poor decision-making. Which, in turn, can lead to empty shelves and lost sales, failed promotions and product launches, and dissatisfied consumers.
Retail Velocity’s retail data platform automatically collects and harmonizes all your retail data, putting one clean, accurate, reliable source of data in the palm of your hand.
With near real-time POS and inventory data at the store-SKU level, teams across your enterprise gain full visibility into consumer demand and supply to drive deeper, faster insights and power decisions that can reduce out-of-stocks, improve retail execution and promotion analysis, and ultimately, increase sales, revenue, and profits.
CLEAN, CENTRALIZED DATA
Leverage one version of the truth and provide complete, near real-time visibility into demand and inventory activity to any department or business function.
- Automatically collect and update daily store-SKU point-of-sale and inventory data from any retail source.
- Cleanse, integrate, and harmonize disparate retail data with ERP and third-party data to eliminate data silos.
- Feed your ready-to-use data into your tools of choice: cloud-based systems, EDWs, BI tools, and more.
With VELOCITY, you’ll have the right data to make sure you have the right product on the right shelf—at the right time and price.
- Accurately identify, predict, and reduce stockouts across all retailers and stores.
- Track, analyze, and compare daily item- and store-level POS and inventory data to detect and resolve phantom inventory issues.
- Calculate the cost of out-of-stocks, inventory risks, and missed promotional sales.
Promotion Execution & Analysis
Implement best-in-class retail execution and utilize data-driven insights to accurately measure and improve trade promotion performance.
- Improve demand forecasting for future trade promotions and determine appropriate store allocations.
- Accelerate post-promotion analysis with daily retail sales data and drive deeper insights to maximize ROI.
- Analyze and combine current promotional activity with pre- and post-promotion data to measure lift by store, chain, region, market, and channel.
Full, granular visibility into demand and inventory can ensure your product is in-stock and you’re increasing turns to turn a profit.
- Supply chain, sales, marketing, and finance teams gain an end-to-end view of retailer replenishment cycles.
- Identify and address root causes of out-of-stocks, low WOS, and store-level anomalies to optimize retail replenishment and maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Reduce stockouts, overstocks, cost overruns, out-of-dates, and markdowns to increase sales and revenue.
New Product Launch
Timely insight into each store’s performance allows you to take product launches to new heights and not let them crash and burn.
- Integrate daily SKU- and store-level retail data with additional performance data to precisely measure product launches.
- Make data-driven decisions on whether you promote, continue promoting, or stop promoting an item; pull the product; or pause efforts and regroup.
- Easily identify underperforming stores to reinvest marketing spend with top performers to maximize rollout investments.
Sales & Marketing Analytics
Spending time on leveraging reliable insights and not on data-gathering, sales and marketing can better determine where and how to spend their budgets.
- Seamlessly integrate syndicated, demographics, weather, social media, and other third-party data to identify sales trends and effectively respond to consumer demand shifts.
- Perform fact-based sales comparisons by SKU, store, chain, region, market, and channel to find sales opportunities and improve planning and forecasting accuracy.
- Strengthen relationships and collaborative planning with retailers at all levels using data-driven sales stories.
Decide Today Where You'll Go Tomorrow
VELOCITY® arms your teams with timely retail data, analytics, and insights to help keep your finger on the pulse of consumer demand, inventory movement, and retailer activity so you can focus on and address today's critical issues and growth opportunities so your business will be where you want it to be tomorrow.
Get Everyone UP to Speed With Velocity
Unify business units and increase collaborative decision-making to accelerate growth by eliminating data and department silos.